Are you always struggling to find and keep the right team members?
If so, the issue may not be recruiting. It may be a cultural.
Answer these questions before you look to hire another person:
- Do you rush from an appointment with a client to conduct an interview?
- Do you have a written, scheduled orientation and training plan for all new hires no matter the position?
- Do you spend a minimum of 4 to 6 hours each week with your team, giving them your undivided attention?
- Do you track results and share them with the team? If so, are their personal goals incorporated into the goals you share?
- Do you involve your team in the decision making process? Do they consistently create new ideas that are implemented or is it all you, all the time?
If anything above is jumping out at you then it’s time to work on putting structure into your business operation. The more they are involved, the longer they stay and the less you have to focus on recruiting.
If you want to learn how to put this structure in place and get the systems you need to make it happen, go to my store and check out my book, Interdependent Leadership!
Make the rest of 2017 be all about strengthening your culture. Make it about creating the type of magic that keeps the right people and attracts more of them!