Building a successful salon requires the involvement of everyone in the business. Typically, owners attempt to handle everything on their own or with the input of a few, to the detriment of all. For a business to sustain growth it requires operating systems and an interdependent culture where each person involved fulfills their role and embodies company values; working with each other to realize the artistic and organizational vision. Interdependent Leadership offers important systems that help owners & managers spend more time working on their business while teaching how to create a culture that includes the input, heart and brilliance of the team.
- The role clearly articulated values play in developing your cultural identity
- Exercises that help the team set individual and organizational goals
- Downloadable templates & systems that build operational consistency
- How to replace a day with clients to work on the business
- Breakthrough psychological barriers that impact delegation
- Systems and instruction that help make recruiting & training a collaborative experience
There are no reviews yet.