Interdependent Leadership: Creating A Salon Culture of Inclusive Growth
Building a successful salon requires the involvement of everyone in the business. Typically, owners attempt to handle everything on their own or with the input of a few, to the detriment of all. For a business to sustain growth it requires operating systems and an interdependent culture where each person involved fulfills their role and embodies company values; working with each other to realize the artistic and organizational vision. Interdependent Leadership offers important systems that help owners & managers spend more time working on their business while teaching how to create a culture that includes the input, heart and brilliance of the team.
- The role clearly articulated values play in developing your cultural identity
- Exercises that help the team set individual and organizational goals
- Downloadable templates & systems that build operational consistency
- How to replace a day with clients to work on the business
- Breakthrough psychological barriers that impact delegation
- Systems and instruction that help make recruiting & training a collaborative experience
Financial Fitness: Systems to Increase Profitability in Your Salon or Spa
Every salon and spa owner opens their business with the goal of being financially free. For many, achieving and maintaining profitability can be elusive. This book and accompanying spreadsheets will help you to better understand, track and improve upon the nuances of cash flow management. You will learn how to track and grow sales, understand how to read a Profit & Loss Statement to create a realistic budget and streamline your retail inventory to increase profit!
- Financial Fitness Booklet
- 19 Excel Spreadsheets created specifically for salon and spas in the areas of sales, cash flow management, client retention and inventory management
- Instruction Guides to support the understanding & implementation of each spreadsheet
- Sample QuickBooks Chart of Accounts
- Glossary of Financial Terminology