Whether you’re a service provider, you own a suite or own the whole business, building your brand identity is an integral part of your business plan. It is important to build a personal brand that resonates with clients and clearly articulates who you are and what you value.
Here’s some questions to consider:
- What makes you different? What services do you specialize in or want to be known for?
- Do you advertise this to your clients or insure the salon/spa you work in is doing this consistently?
- Is the service high end and luxurious? Is it a cost saving service? This can help you in how you present the services in word and visuals.
- What is your plan to consistently promote this on social media?
- What about aesthetics? Other than the service, are there other incidentals that you offer that make the whole experience above and beyond expectation? Example of this can be your environment (soft and relaxing or bold & trendy), offering expresso & coffee or having a lunch menu included or private parking in a busy metropolitan area. This can be built into your brand message.
Answer these questions. It adds to who you are and what you provide. Make it powerful and repeatable!
If you like this information, want to learn more and will be in Orlando this weekend at the Premiere Show come by my class this Monday at 2:45pm , Build Your Brand! Build Your Business! See you there!
Leave a Reply
Your email is safe with us.