Each Valentine’s Day salons and spa take advantage of the holiday to drive sales. While offering discounts on packages, services and retail is standard, here’s a few creative ways to fire Cupid’s arrow at your clients:
- Offer heart shaped multi colored candy. Each color signifies a discount percentage (5%, 8%, 10%, etc). If your client rebooks their next appointment they can choose a candy and receive a discount on their retail purchase or a discount on their next service.
- Have your clients give their significant others email address to you. Send the email letting them know that they would love to have a gift card of services and specials.
- Infuse Valentine flavors into services like a Peppermint facial, Valentine themed nail art and valentine themed color services such as reds, pinks, etc. Offer these at a discount to drive interest.
- Offer couples services that can be booked together on the same day which can include hot chocolate, candies, cupcakes and/or a glass of bubbly.
- Host a singles night for Valentine week where you offer fun mini services, bubbly, games and discounts on products and other services.
- Add drinks like hot chocolate or mint hot chocolate, Hershey’s kisses, Valentine themed cookies and cupcakes for your guests. Let your ambience add to what you are promoting. Help people get in the mood and this may induce more promotional sales.
When you make these ideas a part of your business plan, you and your clients will have fun and you’ll make your Valentine sales soar this year!
Leave a Reply
Your email is safe with us.