Take this to the bank and deposit it: The more you learn; the more you earn!
The beauty business is rich with nuance. You constantly have to hone your technique, improve customer service, learn how to implement successful marketing strategies, how to communicate with each other or how to lead a team of people to be successful. Oh, and then there’s learning your finances, tracking your numbers and the list goes on.
We all know that there’s tons of good education available. The question is what are the results gained from it?
Look at it like this, it’s not the idea learned, it’s the brilliant application of the idea that makes the difference!
With that in mind here’s some questions you should ask yourself so that you can get the most out of the education you invest in:
- Do I have my education calendar planned for the next 6 months?
- Am I basing my educational choices on what I like or based on what will help me overcome an obstacle?
- Am I planning my education based on a 2% budget of overall sales or based on what I “feel” I can afford to spend?
- What is the intention of the class I am going to attend? What do I want to get out of it?
- What will be the impact of this class six months from now?
- Based on what I have learned, what is the most important thing I can do/apply to my business in the next 30 days?
I hope these questions get you looking at where you invest your time and money so that the education you take pays off both personally and financially!
Leave a Reply
Your email is safe with us.