It’s 8/16/21 and we are exactly 20 weeks out until the end of the year. Here’s an idea for you.
Set a goal to do the same amount of service sales you did in the last 20 weeks of this year that you did in the first 32!
Here’s how it works:
- Get your 32 week total of service sales and divide it by 32 to get the weekly average. For example: $32,000 divided into 32 weeks is $1,000 a week.
- Take the same amount and divide it by 20 weeks. $32,000 divided into 20 weeks is $1,600 a week.
- Next, Take $1,600 a week and divide it by the number of days you work each week. For our example we take $1,600 and divide it by 5 days a week and we get $320 each day.
- Now take your current average of $1,000 a week and divide it by 5 days of work and you get $200 a day.
- Your goal is to bridge this daily gap, to grow from $200 a day to $320 a day, a $120 difference.
When you think about it, that’s not much to jump. Get creative! You can increase client count each day, focus on growing add on services by making a plan for it each shift before the day begins. You can even raise prices!
Once you have the goal and you begin to act on it the last piece is to see the payoff. Let’s say you keep half of what you bring in. If you grow by $120 in service sales per day then this means you will keep $60 a day which then adds up to $300 more each week based on a 5 day work week. Take $300 and multiply it by 20 weeks left this year and you will give yourself a $6,000 raise!
Do yourself a favor, get your numbers and run through this equation and set your goals this week to give your clients an elevated experience while doing the same for your wallet and your peace of mind! You deserve it!
Leave a Reply
Your email is safe with us.